Pages

Tuesday 5 June 2018

ENGLISH

100 WORD CHALLENGE 2
Ear
Guide
Appointment
Distribute
Spine

My SPINE hurts so much so as my EAR is very bad at hearing so I'm going to book an appointment but I'm new here so I need a guide for the doctors. Once I got there-there was a girl distributing flyers
but no one wanted it so I went to the doctors the lady gave me pills I went home got out coffee I drank
it I went to watch tv then went to take a walk came back walked to bed sat down and thought about all
the stuff I could've done.
100 WORD CHALLENGE 1
So I'm doing the 100-word challenge that you have to right only 100 words and 5 language features, and I'm sitting there like I can't write anything and have no idea so this is a story that a kid has no imagination to write about.I'm writing about the 100 word challenge, so the origin of words has been passed down since the ancient times and the number 1, 2, 3 and way more but wonder if there are numbers allowed in this challenge hmm I'll try to get numbers out of this challenge I'm bored, ok bye now weebs.
VERY WEIRD STORY
Our country is very weird but one thing is just too weird than our other weird stuff, a floating house, it doesn't move it just stays in one spot. I wonder whats inside? Some boys sometimes come to the bottom to hit with rocks at it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.