Pages

Thursday 22 March 2018

MATHS

KEEPING COWS COOL
Yo, the last two or one week's Iv been working with Mr Carter and my group to make a solution for keeping cows cool with enablers

My Digital Learning Object 
Link to my Working
My Reflection 
- I learned that cows live in a dry environment and needs our help 
- I like the idea of using enablers and TinkerCad to help our learning
- I thought id go anywhere with my group but they actually help me this time 
- Id like any feedback from you 

Sources - Link to Growing NZ

MY OWN MATHS GAME
Hello, my name is Eltaf, Iv been working in maths.
what I have been working on in maths.
I and my group are making a game to teach people how to learn percentages and decimals.
we have been learning about percentages and decimals, we learned then we are creating then sharing it with others to learn then hopefully they can create and share.
here is the game
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/210061487/
maybe next time we can add a challenge or a timer? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.